Tuesday 4 February 2014

Kafka Volunteers 2014



Lahore


1. Ghulam Qadar

2. Hamza Latif

3. Dia Shah

4. Sana Rao

5. Muhammad Naseem Shahid

6. Sana Khalid

7. Tashif Ahmad

8. Amna Ijaz

9. Muhammad Ibrahim

10. Asma irfan

11. INAYATULLAH

12. Hamood Najam

13. Ali Tariq

14. Farwa Shafqat


Peace be with You all. My name is Farwa Shafqat. I was born on 23 March 1990. I have done BA(Hons) from GCU Lahore. now I am doing M.phil Urdu. Young journalists and Writers Association. I write poems and short stories. 


15. Marriam butt

16. M. Shumail Khan

17. Abdul Rahman

18. M.waqas

19. Azeem Sheikh

20. Muhammad Ali

21. Salman Arshad

Bsc Chemical Engineerng, Punjab University Lahore
 
22. Maham jaffery

23. Ismail sherwani

Currently doing with my intermediate from Government College University.I have won several competition on national level in debate.And I want to be apart of " CHANGE ". 

24. Zeshan afzal bajwa

25. Maryam Gul

Maryam Gul is passionate volunteer , facilitator ,motivator and social activist activist. She is doing her m.phil in educational leadership and management from Beacon house National University . She is human right educationist. She went to united Sates in 2011 on Global UGRAD exchange program. She is contributing in different community social development projects. She believes in humanity and positivity of life. 


26. M. Tahseen Wattoo

I am an old Formanite and Ravian. I had studied history from GCU. During my academic session remain an active student in curricular as well as co-curricular activities. I had been the president of GHS as well as member of seniors club and editor of the Patras. I have a three years' experience of volunteer activities. I was part of tree-plantation campaign and blood donation camp organized by different organizations. I have established a community school to promote education in my village. I, with the help of medical students of our tehsil, organized a medical camp at tehsil level. 
Further, I want to utilize my energies for the promotion of education, peace and tolerance in society.

27. Fatima Laeeq

28. Abdullah Hassan

29. Wajih Ul Hassan

30. Ijlal Mussadaq Khawaja

31. Asif Magsi

32. Noor Ali

33. Tahir Khattak

34. Muhammad Umair

35. Hafiz Hassan

36. Ch Nauman Azwar

37. Atif Ahmad Qureshi

38. Abdul Hannan

39. Muhammad Naveed Ul Zafar

40. Khurram Waqas Malik

41. Hassan Nasir Sheikh

42. ABDULLAH MASOOD CHAUDHERY

43. Syed Fakher Imam

44. Rizwan Manzoor

45. Fawad ali waqas

46. Shahid ushtaq

47. Tariq mehmood khattak

48. Muhammad Mujahid

"I have nine years of experience in the Urdu debating and as well as in Punjabi debates also. I have a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Banking & Finnace and doing M.Phil from the University of Punjab. I am a former Sub sector incharge of Punjab Youth Festival. I was also a President of debating society in college.
I have won All Pakistan Urdu debate competition. And also winner of Punjabi debate competition.
Also winner of provincial Science Quiz competition in school life. 
I have completed my 8 weeks internship In ''The Bank of Punjab''.
I have attended thee days workshop in ''Lahore Stock Exchange''.
My hobbies are reading novels, poetry and want to serve homeland.

49. Namra Tauqir

50. Marryam Sabir


I am doing BS(hons) Psychology from the GC University Lahore. i was former ambassador at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital ans Research Center. currently i am also working as the Vice President of GCU Horticultural Society. Apart from that i won many flower arrangement competitions of inter university and collegiate, Punajb Art Council, PHA (Parks and Horticultural Authority)and Punjab youth festival. 

51. Misbah Ahmed Qureshi

52. M Tariq Bin Gul Kakar

53. Faisal hanif

54. Arham Abtahi

55. Muhammad Asad Habib

56. Asad Ali Anjum

57. Shahrukh

58. Muhammad Rizwan

59. Umair siddiq
 
60. Muneeza Ahmad

Muneeza Ahmad is an undergraduate student studying Electronics from Government College University, Lahore. She is an active member of the Photography Club and Quiz Society in her institute. She is a former volunteer at Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital and interned with Pakistan Youth Crescent Organization. She was the editor of her monthly college newsletter. Her dream is to see peace prevail in Pakistan and women to be empowered.

61. Farooq Mushtaq

62. Majid Irfan

63. Saad Qayyum

64. Bazila Sikandar

65. Hamood Najam

66. Aqsa Ghazi

67. Qadoos Chaudhry

68. Saher Nasim

69. Onaiza Zaheer

70. QAISAR NADEEM

71. Zainab Wajahat Almakky

72. Sidra khan

73. Kashif Elahi

Kashif Elahi working at Rafi Peer Theatre workshop as media coordinator and additional responsibility of festival public relations during the festivals. Studying in 8th semester of BS-Aviation Management degree program from Superior University Lahore. Member at Youth Parliament of Pakistan. Want to work for development of pace and harmonious Pakistan. I want a Pakistan in which everybody has equal rights.

74. Asim Raffaqat

75. Muhammad waleed

76. Muhammad Haseeb Khalid

77. ZAIN UL HASSAN

I am Zain Ul Hassan, studies B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering at University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore. Well, I am knowledge seeker person who act on a saying that grab anything related to information or whatever you can think, will be good for you in future and also will help other when promoted. I am a social worker as well having experience of working with, like Drug Advisory Training Hub, Punjab Aid Control Program etc. Also I have experienced volunteer work in organizing different events on social platform. Also, I am researcher and writer.










































No comments:

Post a Comment